Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crispy Potato Fans

I promised a picture.  Here it is:


It's not the greatest picture, but I think you can tell that the potato is sliced. It was cheesy and crispy and altogether "good eats."  I will make it again.  It was not as difficult as it you might think.

Josh said, and I quote, "You really hit this one out of the park."  That means he liked it.

Tonight's dinner is left overs.  Parmesan Chicken Sticks to be exact.  I think I'll reheat them in the oven on parchment in an attempt to preserve whatever crispiness they have.

Tomorrow I will be preparing food for a funeral repast (guacamole), service group treat morning (pumpkin muffins or brownies...we'll see how I'm moved in the morning), and a friend who is having ear surgery next week (the mushroom soup I made last week with Kate).

Tomorrow will be a busy cooking day.  I'm not making anything more than sandwiches for our dinner.

happy cooking

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're making the guac for a sad event but it is guaranteed to cheer everyone up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone call was returned on Josh's phone while were out to dinner. This was the first easy thing I could think of.

    ReplyDelete