Sunday, June 13, 2021

Hiya!  Long time, no see.  That's my fault.  Or I think I can legitimately blame COVID for this.  Josh is at the computer from 8-5 every day!  That's actually a good thing, thing though.  It means he has steady work.  I think that's good, don't you?

We were gifted a slightly used, but really nice, laptop a few months ago.  This was primarily to help us connect to our congregation meetings on Zoom a little more easily.  Now that we have it, I think I will revive my blog.  This excites me and makes me happy.  I hope you agree!

Last post I shared that I had rejoined Weight Watchers.  2020 was a good year...I lost 40+ pounds.  In '21, I keep losing and gaining the same 5 pounds.  Not throwing in the towel, though. I have another 15 to reach my goal.  Still adjusting and trying my best.  I really want to do this!  Goal is single digit sizes and smaller belly circumference.

To that end,  I have added walking to my routine.  I have been waking up stupid early.  Like 5:00.  Josh sleeps till 7:30.  Bless his sleepy head.  I just can't do that.  I try...believe me, I TRY.  Can't.  Don't know why.  So this past week it has been really hot.  And WW had a #walkingweek challenge.  So I hopped on that train and took a walk every morning.  I was home before Josh woke up.  The heat breaks this week, so I will be able to take my walk a little bit later, and some days take a second walk with hubby!  Yay!!!

I am still cooking, even creating new recipes! I still do a weekly DateNight on Wednesdays.  Instagram pics will be up by Thursday and I hope to blog in a little more depth on Friday.  My deck garden is thriving.  I'll post some pictures later this week.

But right now, I'm going to sign off.  It was really nice getting to chat with you.  I'll try to respond to any comments/questions you have.  Never know, something you say could spark a whole post.


Tata for now and Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

  1. I also get up stupid early! It’s the only time I can get some quiet time to do my reading and study. Good for you! Keep it up! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do too. I used to study after Josh left for work but he NEVER leaves now!!!

      Delete