Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Crazy Cleaning Day

I'm thinking maybe I need to change the blog title to a "Whisk in One Hand and a Feather Duster in the Other."  Not that I use a feather duster, but...

This trio has become a favorite of mine


I'll show you how I've been using them.


That's a cotton swab wrapped in a pre-moistened dusting rag.


A few weeks ago, I proudly realized that my house was well dusted.  Then I looked again.  The surfaces were well dusted but the bases of the furniture not so much.  And then there are the knick-knacks.

Don't even get me started on the baseboards.

So today, for he second week in a row, I crawled on the floor getting into the nitty gritty of my living room.  And if I happened to be near a base board, I gave it a swipe too.

Next Wednesday, I'll tackle the study/lounge/office room.



No comments:

Post a Comment