Friday, September 5, 2014

Kitchen Remodel--Day 38

This is the real "day" count. Honestly! I counted!!!   Project began with demo on 7/29.

This project is taking for-ev-er!!!

However the end is in sight. At least I think it is.

I have been able to begin loading my cabinets/drawers.


I think this means that I'll soon be able to eat off these instead of paper. What to you think?


Ahhhh cereal...with milk!  Maybe next week?


Food storage!  Can't wait to fill these bad boys up again!


Casseroles...baked chicken...roasted veggies.  YUM!


And this is the painting (it is a painting...you need to see it in person to understand) that Mom and I picked out in SC a few weeks ago.  It looks lovely in my kitchen.

So this was yesterday's achievement.  The construction boys did a lot in the attic, but they are not done up there yet.  

Oven cabinet was installed today, but not the oven.  I'm hopeful that they've figured out how to run the wiring.  

And they still need to install the can lights.

Right now they're figuring out how to mount the exhaust fan into the decorative cabinet hood-thingy.

I'm hoping that today's second post (Day 39) will show completely installed cabinets.  Hardware may be asking too much, but a girl can hope, can't she?






No comments:

Post a Comment