Thursday, October 20, 2011

So about me

I'm not going to go into the knitty-gritty of my personal life, but here are a few things I will share.

1. I am suddenly aware that I am middle-aged. I don't know when that happened. I guess it was a gradual thing, but now I have to apply an anti-wrinkle serum to my forehead daily.

2. I have MS. I don't really like to talk about it, but it does have a fairly significant effect on my life, so it's worth mentioning.

3. I watch a lot of tv. I'm not proud of this. Nor am I proud of my show selections...a lot of Disney, Nick, and food shows. I am currently addicted to Ace of Cakes.

4. I love to cook. I'm not always successful, but I like trying to learn from my mistakes. (More on that later.)

5. I'm not always good at keeping up with my blog. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Lastly, I'm Kristen. I dance through life with a whisk in my hand.

happy cooking.

2 comments:

  1. If there are any Disney/Nick people I need to know about, please tell me. We watch mostly Curious George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia on Nick Jr. is riot. Josh and will even watch her in prime-time if there's nothing else on. (She is also the prime porcine character in her book series. Books first, then tv_

    Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a new one on Disney; and I still love Handy Manny.

    ReplyDelete