I'm not going to go into the knitty-gritty of my personal life, but here are a few things I will share.
1. I am suddenly aware that I am middle-aged. I don't know when that happened. I guess it was a gradual thing, but now I have to apply an anti-wrinkle serum to my forehead daily.
2. I have MS. I don't really like to talk about it, but it does have a fairly significant effect on my life, so it's worth mentioning.
3. I watch a lot of tv. I'm not proud of this. Nor am I proud of my show selections...a lot of Disney, Nick, and food shows. I am currently addicted to Ace of Cakes.
4. I love to cook. I'm not always successful, but I like trying to learn from my mistakes. (More on that later.)
5. I'm not always good at keeping up with my blog. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.
Lastly, I'm Kristen. I dance through life with a whisk in my hand.