Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pizza!

First...the souffle didn't puff.  My husband is a chocaholic and ate it up.  I was very disappointed though.  Thus, no picture.  I think I've identified the problem.   I'll rectify it when I try again.  And I will try again.

So dinner tonight is homemade pizza.  I can buy the dough at Mariano's and it's not difficult to stretch and roll.  I'm not trying any fancy dough tossing, but I can make a pretty consistent oval/rectangle shape.  Pizza sauce is readily available in your market; as is mozzarella cheese.  Husband likes pepperoni. Check. I like onion. Check.

That's the plan here.  How 'bout by you?

happy cooking, kristen

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the souffle. How did it taste compared to a properly puffed up one? Pizza sounds great but I'm a sausage fan' not pepperoni. Of course the onions are just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh keeps eating them. I was just too disappointed by the texture to care about the taste.

    ReplyDelete