Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kitchen remodel...day 4

Nothing outstanding happened on day 4. Okay, the tile was grouted after 2 trips to Lowes to get the right color grout.

Not a blurry pic, the floor hasn't been cleaned yet.
Additionally, we found out that the new double oven requires a 220 line and our kitchen only has 110.    David (from Lowes) tells me not to worry about it. They and the GC work figure it out.  Don't worry about it? He's got to be kidding me. I'm doing my best, but it's tough.

On a personal note, my day wasn't that great.  After 2 trips to Lowes and rescheduling my dental appointment and then going to the dentist, I went to Marrianos. (Never a problem there.)  I came home, made Josh a sandwich for lunch and left for service.

I never made it to arrangements.  In fact, I never made it out of the house.  I fell down the stairs, sprained my right ankle, hyperextended my left knee and then passed out.  Okay, I exaggerated.  I didn't fall down all the stairs, really it was more of a stumble at  the end.  The rest of the story is 100% true.

That made service today a no go.  I need to continue to rest, elevate and ice my boo-boos.

Josh is taking great care of me though.

Nothing happened today on the kitchen. Monday I hope to see some cabinets installed.  Or at least some color go onto the walls.

That's it from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment