Friday, November 14, 2014

My New Kitchen

Have I mentioned how much I love it?

I really, really do.  I love everything about it (okay, maybe not that it's taken so long and it's still not completely finished).

I love my wall color.  The light through the windows plays lovely games with and I love all its many moods.

For goodness sake, I even love to clean it!


And to clean in it.  I have copious space to stack washed pots and pans.  And believe me, I have has a couple "freezer" cooking days where that has happened.  Stacked from the sink to the fridge and almost as high as the cabinets.


The floors are very "forgiving."  It's difficult to see the dirt. :-)

The granite is easy-peasy.   Mostly just wipe it with a soapy dish rag and dry it with a dish towel.

I'm getting the hang of keeping the stainless steel appliances smudge free...Pledge and Windex both have a line that is good on stainless.

The most important thing that I love about my new kitchen is COOKING in it.  I have on multiple occasions had things in the oven and bub-bub-bubbling away on multiple burners on my stove.

I love, Love, LOVE my new kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment