Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Kitchen Remodel---Coming Down the Home Stretch

I've stopped counting the days, but I think this week should be the end.  Maybe next week, but I'm hoping this week will do it.  Really hoping.  It's been 4 months!!!!

Yesterday was a big day.  It was a good day.  I mean a really good day.

My back-splash was installed.  I'm very happy with the results.  Check it out...






I'm very happy with the results.  I think I said that already, but it bears repeating.  I think it's very pretty.

Have I mentioned in all my posts, how much I love my kitchen?  I do.  A lot.  My husband rocks for making this happen.  And my parents for helping me with design.  I really, really love it.  Thank you!

Everybody who sees it and remembers my old kitchen says the same thing, "It's so much bigger!" The reality is that it's a more efficient use of the space.  It didn't literally get any larger.

Today the carpenters are here doing some finish work.  Moldings and hinges and baseboards.  Oh my.

I'll post pictures later.  At the very end, when it's all really done I'll post some before and after pics.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment