Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kitchen Remodel--Your Time is Imminent

The countdown is on.  Sunday, Monday, AAAAHHHH it's time.

My stress level is rising.

I have so much to do before they can even begin.

Cabinets to clean out.  And things to clean.  Oh the things to clean.  Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that will go into the new kitchen must be clean before it leaves the old.

So I've been busy.  And it has been fun.  Lots of fun.  That is, until I think about what I have left to do.

Rather than moan about the impending work, I'll show you what I've done.

First, do you have any idea how much stuff is lurking in your cabinets?  I don't mean dishes and glasses, I mean all the other stuff. Well, I have a lot and now it's all on my guest room bed.



I really hope I'm not the only one with all this kitchenalia.

So now to some before and afters.  The "before" pics were the ones I took to show the kitchen designers I was meeting with.  The "afters" I took this afternoon.






I have to say, it's a little bit sad.  Not a big bit, just a teeny-tiny bit.  I told Josh, if the kitchen is the heart of the home, mine is in cardiac arrest.  It's okay, though.  I know that a healthy transplant is on the way.  The surgery will be lengthy...more hurry up and wait kind of stuff.  But I'll get to know my new kitchen in the meanwhile.

that's all from me.

happy cooking




No comments:

Post a Comment