How about Chicken Francese?
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 8 thin fillets
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay chicken breasts side by side on a large cutting board, and cover with plastic wrap. Use a mallet to flatten and thin chicken until they are about ¼” thick.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place into a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray or an olive oil mister.
- Spread butter evenly over all the chicken cutlets.
- Pour wine, broth, and lemon juice all over the chicken, and then top with the capers.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: ItalianEntire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 2 chicken cutlets
Each serving = 5 Points +
PER SERVING: 236 calories; 5g fat; 3g carbohydrates; 35g protein; 0g fiber